HALF SHEET Chua Cookies Pink Perforated Silicone Baking Mat
Pink perforated silicone baking mat
· Half Sheet: 29 x 42 cm (Approximately 11.42" x 16.54")
· Border of mat measures 1.5cm (Approximately .59”). It is best to bake cookies inside the border. Baking on the border will result in no grid pattern on the backside of your cookies (it would be similar to baking on regular silicone).
· 100% Silicone coated fiberglass mesh perforated baking mat
· Freezer and oven safe. Heat resistant up to 400 Fahrenheit.
Please check measurements for the Pink Perforated Silicone Baking Mat BEFORE purchasing. Make sure to measure the bottom of your pans to ensure mat will fit.
· Hand wash the mat in warm water with a mild dishwashing soap using a soft sponge. Rinse and air dry.
· Non-stick silicone (do not grease or use parchment)
· Store mat flat. Do not fold or place heavy items on top of it.
· To use, place mat on baking sheet. NEVER place mat directly on oven rack. Bake cookies as per recipe instructions.
· Use only a silicone, nylon or wood tool to remove cookies. Do NOT use sharp metal utensils as it may cut the mat.
· Do NOT cut the mat or use sharp tools to cut directly on the mat.
· NOT dishwasher safe!
· To clean, hand wash in warm water using a mild FRAGRANCE FREE dishwashing soap, using a soft sponge. Thoroughly rinse multiple times to ensure no soap remains in the perforated grids. Let air dry.
· Do not use harsh cleaners or abrasive cleaning pads.
· Make sure to wash thoroughly (you don’t want cookie crumbs or soap stuck in the small holes!)
· As with using new baking tools, you may find that you will need to adjust your baking times or temperature slightly (I bake using a convection oven at 325 F for 9-12 min for standard 4" cookies)
Note: A slight oil residue is normal after washing, as is discoloration. Neither will affect the performance of the mat.
It is normal for silicone mats to absorb oils & fragrances. I find it best to designate these mats for baking cookies and not use it interchangeably with baking other food such as fish. Below are some cleaning tips to help remove smells and greasy residue.
· Using a soft sponge or soft bristle brush, scrub with a paste made of warm water and baking soda, let sit for 10 min, then rinse.
· Cut a lemon in half and scrub it directly on the mat.
· Warm the silicone in the oven (this will allow the silicone molecules to expand & secrete flavored smelly oils). Then, while the mat is still hot, immediately plunge it in a bath of warm water and white vinegar or lemon juice.
*FINAL SALE* no refunds or exchanges
Share this Product
Why did I wait so long to buy this Chua mat? Makes baking so much easier and a even bake.